The Ultimate Recovery Bundle
Bundle together and save $19.75
This BodyICE Ultimate Recovery Bundle is the perfect addition to any sports club's first aid kit to help speed up the recovery from the inevitable strains and sprains experienced when playing sport. You can pre-load the ice bags with ice and have them ready for your players to strap on when they need them.
BodyICE Recovery isn't just for athletes. We've helped thousands of people from all walks of life recover from injury. We're here for the weekend warriors, cross-fitters and anyone experiencing injury or recovering from surgery. Our ice packs stay cold and stay in place. They are easy to use, premium in quality and most importantly, ease pain, swelling and inflammation.
You will receive:
- 1 x Small Universal - Great for ankles, elbows, wrists, shins and children's knees.
- 1 x Medium Universal - The perfect knee ice pack.
- 1 x Large Universal - For groin, hamstring and thigh injuries.
- 1 x Back & Hip - Suits any back or hip injury.
- 1 x Shoulder - Fits right and left shoulders.
- Reduces pain, swelling & inflammation from acute or chronic injury and surgery.
- Improves post surgical recovery times.
- Retains temperature for hours.
- No leaks, no slipping. Just comfortable cold compression.
- Delivers optimal cold therapy below 10℃.
- Recommended by orthopaedic surgeons and medical professionals nation-wide.
Uses & Storage
1. Unscrew the lid and fill 2/3 with ice or hot tap water (not boiling).
2. Secure the lid firmly and place through the hole of our joint specific neoprene straps. The velcro adheres anywhere on the neoprene strap allowing a custom fit and comfortable compression.
3. Empty your ice bag and store away from direct sunlight when not in use.
No ice? No worries. We have a trick that works a treat for those that can't access ice regulalry.
Place 1 part alcohol (eg. Methylated Spirits) to 3 parts water into your ice bag and store in the freezer. If the bag freezes too solid, add more alcohol. If it's too stiff, add more water. You can keep the ice bag in the freezer for regular use.
* If using just ice, do not place your ice bag in freezer after use as the melted ice will freeze solid and you will risk puncturing your ice bag.
Caution: Alcohol has a lower freezing temperature that water so the ice bag will be very cold. You may need a thin layer of material between your skin and the ice bag to avoid an ice burn.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.