11-Inch Wide Mouth Ice Bag
NO LEAKS. NO MESS!
Our durable, leak proof ice bags come in two size options: 9 and 11-inch. The bag can be used as both an ice pack or heat pack.
Our new and improved design includes an easy grip screw top lid and our extra wide opening (6cm) means you'll be filling up your ice bag in no time!
The polyurethane (PU) fabric reduces condensation and allows our ice bags to stay cold (or warm) for longer periods of time. We have sourced the best material possible to ensure our ice bags are water tight, durable and soft on the skin.
The 11-inch Ice Bag is suitable for Large Universal, Shoulder, Back & Hip designs.
- Reduces pain, swelling & inflammation from acute or chronic injury and surgery.
- Improves post surgical recovery times.
- Retains temperature for hours.
- No leaks, no slipping. Just comfortable cold compression.
- Delivers optimal cold therapy below 10℃.
- Recommended by orthopaedic surgeons and medical professionals nation-wide.
Uses & Storage
1. Unscrew the lid and fill 2/3 with ice or hot tap water (not boiling).
2. Secure the lid firmly and place through the hole of our joint specific neoprene straps. The velcro adheres anywhere on the neoprene strap allowing a custom fit and comfortable compression.
3. Empty your ice bag and store away from direct sunlight when not in use.
No ice? No worries. We have a trick that works a treat for those that can't access ice regulalry.
Place 1 part alcohol (eg. Methylated Spirits) to 3 parts water into your ice bag and store in the freezer. If the bag freezes too solid, add more alcohol. If it's too stiff, add more water. You can keep the ice bag in the freezer for regular use.
* If using just ice, do not place your ice bag in freezer after use as the melted ice will freeze solid and you will risk puncturing your ice bag.
Caution: Alcohol has a lower freezing temperature that water so the ice bag will be very cold. You may need a thin layer of material between your skin and the ice bag to avoid an ice burn.
You may also like
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 16 reviews.