Large Universal Ice Pack for Hamstring, Thigh & Groin Pain
HAMSTRING STRAIN? GROIN PAIN?
The Large Universal is a must have for delivering cold compression or heat therapy to the hamstring, thigh or groin region. It is also suitable for large knee joints (> 95kg) and is so simple to use leaving no mess, leaking or slipping. This kit includes a 11″ Ice bag, high stretch neoprene support and net carry bag.
This design helps deliver cold or heat therapy to knee, hamstring and groin injuries including:
Groin pain or strain
Post surgery pain & inflammation
THE BODYICE BENEFITS
No leaks. No mess.
Reusable & durable.
Natural pain relief.
Stays cold or warm for longer.
No unnecessary plastic waste!
Doubles as both an ice pack and heat pack.
Secures firmly without needing to hold anything in place!
Easy to use and easy to travel with.
Endorsed by top orthopaedic surgeons Australia wide.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & STORAGE
1. Unscrew the lid and fill 2/3 with ice or hot tap water (not boiling).
2. Secure the lid firmly and place through the hole of our joint specific neoprene straps. The velcro adheres anywhere on the neoprene strap allowing a custom fit and comfortable compression.
3. Empty and drain your ice bag after each use. Store away from direct sunlight.
* If using just ice, do not place your ice bag in freezer after use as the melted ice will freeze solid and you will risk puncturing your ice bag.
* No ice? No worries. We have a trick that works a treat for those that can't access ice.
Place 1 part alcohol (eg. Methylated Spirits) to 3 parts water into your ice bag and store in the freezer. If the bag freezes too solid, add more alcohol.
Caution: Alcohol has a lower freezing temperature that water so the ice bag will be very cold. You may need a thin layer of material between your skin and the ice bag to avoid an ice burn.