Did you know there are scientifically proven techniques that you can utilise to aid sports and athletic recovery? If you are sick of being sore following your training/sport/competition/show then read on to learn the pro tips on how to accelerate and facilitate recovery.
Sports recovery techniques aim to reduce or eliminate the following:
- Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Post work out soreness/tension/discomfort
- Excessive muscle tightness
Here are our top ways to facilitate recovery and help you get back on the stage, field, gym, or other environment you move or groove in day after day!
- Active Recovery - COOL DOWN
- Thermotherapy / Cryotherapy
- Soft tissue release , self release , percussive therapy , massage